No search results. Change your keywords and try again.
In line with the recent easing of COVID-19 restrictions our parish has signed up to the Industry Plan for Places of Worship. The Industry Plan is now the only way a church may offer gathered worship in any form. As part of this commitment we are following carefully the Health Directives provided by the State Government. We are requesting that you register to attend the Sunday Worship Service by 10am on Friday to allow us opportunity to ensure that we do not exceed our maximum of 40 persons attending the service.
We would request that all individuals must stay away if feeling unwell, even if mildly so. Please if your fall in the vulunerable category we would also ask that you consider remaining at home and avoid contact with others.
We are setting in place several changes taht will assist us in complying with the Industry Plan. These include:
- The current maximum congregation of 40
- There are 40 individual chairs appropriately distanced in the nave of the church. People living in the same household can sit together.
- All liturgy and hymn lyrics will be displayed on the screens although singing is now allowed.
- Maintain Physical Distancing of 1.5m to the extent possible. This means we are to avoid shaking hands, hugging or kissing as a greeting, farewell or during the greeting of peace.
- Practice good hygiene habits, including the use of hand sanitiser before entering the church.
- Please avoid queuing or crowding at the church entrance.
We appreciate that our worship services will look very different from the worship services pre-COVID. We ask that you be patience with us as we work through these restrictions.
You will receive an email confirming that we have receive your registration.
Please use the link to view Livestream